Your booking is legally binding.
Once your booking is confirmed, you are entering into a legally binding contract.
1. The cottage is let on a self-catering basis for a maximum of four people.
2. Please note that the cottage is not really suitable for younger children under 10.
3. Please note that this is an old cottage and the ceilings, particularly upstairs are relatively low.
2. We will supply bed linen and towels plus a basic kit of dish cloths and tea towels.
3. Sorry but we do not accept pets.
4. This is a No Smoking property. If you wish to smoke outdoors please use the ash pot provided.
There will be a £100 charge for deep cleaning each room if smoking has occurred.
5. The booking is made on the understanding that the cottage will be made available to you on the dates as stated. Should this not be possible due to events outwith our control, we will endeavour to provide alternative accommodation. Should no other accommodation be available, we will offer alternative dates or refund the rental fees. You will have no other claim against us.
6. Full payment is required on booking. Any cancellations should be notified as speedily as possible by telephone or preferably by email. Cancellatioins up to six weeks before booking will receive a 90% refund.
7. Cancellations within six weeks of booking will incur a charge of the full rental cost. If we manage to re-let, we will refund 90% of the cost. We advise that you take out travel insurance to cover for unforeseen circumstances.
8. The cottage has been completely refurbished to a high standard. We request that guests leave the accommodation and all equipment clean and tidy and in an undamaged condition.
9. Payment should be made in pound sterling. International transfers may incur a charge which is to be paid by the guest. The booking will only be confirmed when payment has been received.
10. The person making payment will be deemed the lead guest (unless otherwise specified) and will assume responsibility for the booking details and terms and conditions. Should any member of the party have special needs, it is the responsibility of the lead guest to ensure that requirements are identified and communicated to us.
11. Keys will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival. (We might be able to provide earlier access by special arrangement). We would request that guests vacate the cottage by 10.30am on the day of departure.
12. It would be appreciated if you could leave the cottage in the same clean condition as you find it.
There are recycling / rubbish bins outside. Please read through the recycling leaflet. Basic cleaning equipment is provided.
13. It is expected that care will be taken with all the contents and equipment. We ask to be notified as soon as possible of any damage or breakages. We reserve the right to make a charge for damage/ breakages.
14. Heating and electricity is included. However, we expect guests to have respect for the environment and reserve the right to make a charge should usage be excessive.
15. The signatory for the booking accepts liability for all party members and must ensure that conditions of hire are adhered to. Any incidents of disrespectful behaviour, excessive noise or nuisance to neighbours will be deemed a serious breach of contract for which we reserve the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect. The cottage is for guests use only. Please do not invite other family or friends during your stay.
16. We will not accept any responsibility or liability for the loss or damage of any of our guests personal belongings. This includes loss of damage to vehicles and contents. We suggest that guests have adequate personal property and personal accident insurance for their stay.
17. We cannot accept any liability should the booking not be fulfilled due to unforeseen circumstances. This includes industrial dispute, travel disruption, weather conditions, damage to the cottage and all other situations outwith our control.
We very much hope you will enjoy your stay. If you experience any problems, please contact us immediately so as we can see what we can do to sort out the situation. Tel: (01479) 841211.
CHECK IN – 4PM ~ CHECK OUT 10.30AM